Addiction Support Worker: Casual Staff Position
We welcome new applications from individuals who are interested in working with us as Addiction Support Workers – Casual Staff. Our Casual Staff are important and key to the overall functioning of the agency.
If interested in receiving more information on the Addiction Support Worker – Casual Staff job description, requirements and applying for a Casual Staff position, please contact or send us your cover letter and resume, Attn: Human Resource Generalist, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Administration at 403-237-8341.
- Available for shift work, evening, over-night, weekends and holidays
- Able to work well within a team environment
- A Bachelor or Diploma in Social Work or a related social service field or, at minimum, with transferable course work towards a university diploma or degree
- A working understanding of addictions and harm reduction and related competencies
- A working understanding and skill level in trauma, crisis assessment, and intervention
- Knowledge of community and referral resources
- Knowledge and work experience in addictions, mental health
- Aboriginal people and people of diversity are encouraged to apply
Submit with cover letter and resume to Adam, Human Resource Generalist at email@example.com
List the qualifications and skills required
Outline what the person in this position will perform on a regular basis
Calgary Alpha House Society